Hope all is going great in the beginning of your week. I used to do makeup of the days and tutorials but the lighting wasn't that great and those took wayyyyyy to long to photograph, so I am just going to post the pictures of the end product and then write about the process.
As one of my christmas presents this year I ask for a lighting set. It was honestly one of the best christmas gifts i've ever received in my life!! The only downside is that it takes up a lot of room and it takes a while to completely set up and completely take down. But I love it nonetheless.
This look was actually made from me just playing around with some of my Sephora eyeshadows last month and I completely fell in love with the look. I HATE the color green, but for some reason I love this color lol.
- The first thing I always do is put on my white NYX eyeshadow base al over my lid
- I put a berry reddish color in my crease moving it up closer to my eyebrow but not all the way.
- I then deep purple (sephora) over the berry in the crease but didn't completely cover it.
- I then put a taupe color (urban decay) in my outer corner to darken the color a little
- I then put the metallic color on my brush and sprayed it with some setting spray so that the fallout and creasing would decrease. I put some in my inner corner as well.
- I then put on some wing liner (makeup forever) and some mascara (MAC)
- I then used a red lip liner on my lips and put Kat Von D's Lolita over it to give it a more berry tint.
Hope you guys enjoyed this look. Its one of my absolute favorite. Let me know if you beauties like posts like this.
Don't forget to follow me on twitter @tyanayasmeen and Instagram @tya.na
Until Next Time.................