Object storage built to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance. This means customers of all sizes and industries can use it to store and protect any amount of data for a range of use cases, such as websites, mobile applications, backup and restore, archive, enterprise applications, IoT devices, and big data analytics. Amazon S3 provides easy-to-use management features so you can organize your data and configure finely-tuned access controls to meet your specific business, organizational, and compliance requirements. Amazon S3 is designed for 99.999999999% (11 9's) of durability, and stores data for millions of applications for companies all around the world.
Industry-leading performance, scalability, availability, and durability
Scale your storage resources up and down to meet fluctuating demands, without upfront investments or resource procurement cycles. Amazon S3 is designed for 99.999999999% (11 9’s) of data durability because it automatically creates and stores copies of all S3 objects across multiple systems. This means your data is available when needed and protected against failures, errors, and threats.
Learn about S3 data durability »
Wide range of cost-effective storage classes
Save costs without sacrificing performance by storing data across the S3 Storage Classes, which support different data access levels at corresponding rates. You can use S3 Storage Class Analysis to discover data that should move to a lower-cost storage class based on access patterns, and configure an S3 Lifecycle policy to execute the transfer. You can also store data with changing or unknown access patterns in S3 Intelligent-Tiering, which tiers objects based on changing access patterns and automatically delivers cost savings.
Jordan Executive Low LTD Basketball Athletic Sneakers shoes 833913-001 Sz 9.5
Unmatched security, compliance, and audit capabilities
Store your data in Amazon S3 and secure it from unauthorized access with encryption features and access management tools. You can also use Amazon Macie to identify sensitive data stored in your S3 buckets and detect irregular access requests. Amazon S3 maintains compliance programs, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FedRAMP, EU Data Protection Directive, and FISMA, to help you meet regulatory requirements. AWS also supports numerous auditing capabilities to monitor access requests to your S3 resources.
Learn more about S3 security and compliance »
Management tools for granular data control
Classify, manage, and report on your data using features, such as: S3 Storage Class Analysis to analyze access patterns; S3 Lifecycle policies to transfer objects to lower-cost storage classes; S3 Cross-Region Replication to replicate data into other regions; S3 Object Lock to apply retention dates to objects and protect them from deletion; and S3 Inventory to get visbility into your stored objects, their metadata, and encryption status. You can also use S3 Batch Operations to change object properties and perform storage management tasks for billions of objects. Since Amazon S3 works with AWS Lambda, you can log activities, define alerts, and automate workflows without managing additional infrastructure.
Learn more about S3 storage management features »
Query-in-place services for analytics
Run big data analytics across your S3 objects (and other data sets in AWS) with our query-in-place services. Use Amazon Athena to query S3 data with standard SQL expressions and Amazon Redshift Spectrum to analyze data that is stored across your AWS data warehouses and S3 resources. You can also use S3 Select to retrieve subsets of object data, instead of the entire object, and improve query performance by up to 400%.
Learn more about query in place »
Most supported cloud storage service
Store and protect your data in Amazon S3 by working with a partner from the AWS Partner Network (APN) — the largest community of technology and consulting cloud services providers. The APN recognizes migration partners that transfer data to Amazon S3 and storage partners that offer S3-integrated solutions for primary storage, backup and restore, archive, and disaster recovery. You can also purchase an AWS-integrated solution directly from the AWS Marketplace, which lists over 250 storage-specific offerings.
Learn about the APN and AWS Marketplace »
How it works — S3 Batch Operations
S3 Batch Operations lets you manage billions of objects at scale with just a few clicks in the Amazon S3 Management Console or a single API request. With S3 Batch Operations, you can make changes to object metadata and properties, or perform other storage management tasks, such as copying objects between buckets, replacing object tag sets, modifying access controls, and restoring archived objects from S3 Glacier — instead of taking months to develop custom applications to perform these tasks. Learn more by Asics Aaron Peacoat Men's Sneakers Lace-Up Loafers shoes bluee HY7U1
- Preworn Womens EU Size 39 Beige Leather Ankle Boots
- Aerosoles Longevity Woman's Ankle Boot Brown Faux Leather 9.5 Taupe - NEW NoBox
- Women's Vintage Tall Justin Beige Leather Lizard Wingtip Cowboy Boots 6.5
- PLEASER Sexy Classic Cream Shinny Pumps 2 1 2 High Heel shoes KIT01 CR
- BOSS HUGO BOSS Men's Trainers Zephyr Run Itdc In 301 Dk Green
- McRae Men's 11 Non Safety Toe Pull On Crazy Horse
- Men's Fashion Metal Decor Pointy Toe Diamante Hairstylist Dress shoes Ankle Boot
- shoes CAFéblack Man Lace up blue Brogue,Natural leather JRP134228
- Stacy Adams men Anlassschuhe black Groesse 9.5 US 43.5 EU
- Keen Newport H2 Fisherman Sandals Men's SZ 11.5 Striped SUPERB
- 5Pair Men’s Slippers Memory Foam Slippers Cozy Anti-Slip House shoes wt TPR Sole
- ECCO Men's Sneakers shoes Size US 8-8.5 Leather White
- Marks & Spencer Mens Airflex Ankle Boots Size US 8
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Butter US 9.5 F36980
- Adidas Originals by ALEXANDER WANG Turnout Trainer BRWN CHALK WHT BLK
- New Balance Men’s 999 “Burgundy” Burgundy Navy White Size 9
- CALTO T91703 - 3.2 Inches Height Increase Elevator Sporty Sneaker Perforated Men
- Reebok exofit Rare Grey Size 9 B N B
- Altra Men's Superior 2.0 Ankle-High Running shoes
- REEBOK Club C85 Men's Trainers, White - Size 6
- Junior Adidas Stan Smith White White bluee (SF32) RRP
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 Ultra 2 .0 Essen herren laufschuhe trainer Schuhgröße 7.5 9
- shoes PRADA LUSSO 4E3340 black + BIANCO NUOVE 11,5 45,5 46
- BNWB & Genuine Adidas Originals NMD R1 Boost™ Roller Knit Trainers UK Size 5.5
- Hunter Men bluee Matte Rubber Rain BOOTS Original Tall size 11
- Naturalizer Dane Wide Calf Knee High Boots 296, Grey, 7.5 US 37.5 EU
- Easy Street Women's Endear Booties - Ankle Boots Brown Snake Size 7.5 M
- Palladium Pallabrouse Baggy Women's Chukka Lace-Up Boots Coral Peach Whip 6.5
- NIke Air Jordan Legacy 312 Elephant Print Grey AV3922-100 US 8.5 - 13
- Office London Womens EU Size 40 Brown Knee-High Boots
- HI-TEC Altitude Lite I Brown Waterproof Hiking Boots Athletic Outdoor shoes Sz 9
- Salomon Watson Low Ladies Walking shoes US 5.5 3 REF 1365
- Skechers Navy Denim Ballet Flats Sneaker shoes 8W - Super Cute Floral - New
- Skechers Walking shoes Brown Leather Women7Medium (B, M)
- Original Intention Women Winter Boots Round Toe High Heel Boots shoes Plus Size
- Brand New Womens Beaded pink Chaco Z2 Classic Sandals, Size 5
- SoftWalk High Point Crinkle Patent Leather Mary Janes, Women's 8.5W, Grey NEW
- Sanders Navy Suede Hi Top Chukka style 6480AS (Various sizes) NIB
- PAUL SMITH SHOES 10.5 MADE IN ITALY NAVY BROGUES
- Geox Danio U620ta Dk Grey Men's shoes Velour Lace-Up Oxford Englishwomen Suede
- men Clarks Trigenic' Tri Cove Croce 'Casual in pelle Nera
- Mens Benyl M Wellington Boots Hunting Rubber Lightweight Flexible Comfortable
- Mezlan Davinci Men's Oxfords Dress shoes Size 10.5 Leather Brown
- Stylish gold High Top lace Up Punk Rivet Studded Mens Sneakers Board shoes c-26
Backup and restore
Build scalable, durable, and secure backup and restore solutions with Amazon S3 and other AWS services, such as S3 Glacier, Amazon EFS, and Amazon EBS, to augment or replace existing on-premises capabilities. AWS and APN partners can help you meet Recovery Time Objectives (RTO), Recovery Point Objectives (RPO), and compliance requirements. With AWS, you can back up data already in the AWS Cloud or use AWS Storage Gateway, a hybrid storage service, to send backups of on-premises data to AWS.BS772 WRANGLER schuhe blue synthetisches leder textil herren sneakers schnürsen
Learn more about backup and restore »
Disaster recovery (DR)
Protect critical data, applications, and IT systems that are running in the AWS Cloud or in your on-premises environment without incurring the expense of a second physical site. With Amazon S3 storage, S3 Cross-Region Replication, and other AWS compute, networking, and database services, you can create DR architectures in order to quickly and easily recover from outages caused by natural disasters, system failures, and human errors.
Learn more about DR »
Retire physical infrastructure, and archive data with S3 Glacier and S3 Glacier Deep Archive. These S3 Storage Classes retain objects long-term at the lowest rates. Simply create an S3 Lifecycle policy to archive objects throughout their lifecycles, or upload objects directly to the archival storage classes. With S3 Object Lock, you can apply retention dates to objects to protect them from deletions, and meet compliance requirements. Unlike tape libraries, S3 Glacier lets you restore archived objects in as little as one minute for expedited retrievals and 3-5 hours for standard retrievals. Bulk data restores from S3 Glacier and all restores from S3 Glacier Deep Archive are completed within 12 hours.
Luke 1977 Mens Sleeker Lace Up Lightweight Running Trainer eu 45
Learn more about archiving »
Data lakes and big data analytics
Accelerate innovation by creating a data lake in Amazon S3, and extract valuable insights using query-in-place, analytics, and machine learning tools. You can also use AWS Lake Formation to quickly create a data lake, and centrally define and enforce security, governance, and auditing policies. The service collects data across your databases and S3 resources, moves it into a new data lake in Amazon S3, and cleans and classifies it using machine learning algorithms. All AWS resources can be scaled up to accommodate your expanding data stores — without upfront investments.
Learn more about Saucony Shadow 5000 EVR Original S70422-1 Sz 9 M (D) Men's Running shoes and
Hybrid cloud storage
Create a seamless connection between on-premises applications and Amazon S3 with AWS Storage Gateway in order to reduce your data center footprint, and leverage the scale, reliability, and durability of AWS, as well as AWS’ innovative machine learning and analytics capabilities. You can also automate data transfers between on-premises storage and Amazon S3 by using AWS DataSync, which can transfer data at speeds up to 10 times faster than open-source tools. Another way to enable a hybrid cloud storage environment is to work with a gateway provider from the APN. You can also transfer files directly into and out of Amazon S3 with AWS Transfer for SFTP — a fully managed service that enables secure file exchanges with third parties.
Learn more about hybrid storage, AWS DataSync, and AWS Transfer for SFTP »
Cloud-native application data
Build fast, cost-effective mobile and Internet-based applications by using AWS services and Amazon S3 to store production data. With Amazon S3, you can upload any amount of data and access it anywhere in order to deploy applications faster and reach more end users. Storing data in Amazon S3 also means you have access to the latest AWS developer tools and services for machine learning and analytics to innovate and optimize your cloud-native applications.
Learn more about cloud-native applications »
AWS Announces the General Availability of the Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive Storage Class in all Commercial AWS Regions and AWS GovCloud (US)
New — Automatic Cost Optimization for Amazon S3 via Intelligent Tiering
by Jeff Barr | 26 NOV 2018
AWS Announces Amazon S3 Object Lock in all AWS Regions
26 NOV 2018
AWS ARCHITECTURE BLOG
S3 & S3 Glacier Launch Announcements for Archival Workloads
by Matt Sidley | 26 NOV 2018
Amazon S3 Block Public Access — Another Layer of Protection for Your Accounts and Buckets
16 NOV 2018
Ready to get started?
Learn more about features for data management, security, access management, analytics, and more.
Instantly get access to the AWS Free Tier and start experimenting with Amazon S3.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Get started building with Amazon S3 in the AWS Console.